Sunday, August 29, 2004

What happened to all the Mozilla extensions?

I seem to recall that Mozilla 0.8 had a number of Blogger extensions that were compatible with it. Now it seems like every Blogger extension has either ceased development entirely or is not compatible with 0.9.3. What happened? Did all the developers move on to other platforms?

What are all you blogger users out there using to create/edit posts in Mozilla? I like BlogThis okay, but it messes up the URL of links that I try to blog about, so it's next to useless. I'm gathering it has something to do with changes/deprecations in the Blogger API, but I'm not sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I just go to blogger.com. I've tried a few other interfaces, but nothing ever seems as useful as just going to the main site.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home