Monday, September 20, 2004

Mozilla upside yo' head!

Yesterday, in between doing some research I took 20 minutes or so and hacked together a search plugin for Mozilla that allows you to search SECinfo.com. I've been using it for about half a day and I really like it. It shortens my time toggling between webpages tremendously.

I've submitted it to the Mozdev website, we'll see if they post it. In the meantime you can grab it here. Just unzip it into your 'searchplugins' directory and restart Firefox (or Mozilla).

Update: I just threw together an EDGAR search plugin as well. I'll clean it up and hopefully post it later tonight.

Update: EDGAR plugin is now available for download. I'm not real happy with the way the sidebar results get displayed (by CIK number), but I'm not sure how to fix it. The way the SEC put together their site the links aren't real descriptive. Also, the search icon is hella-ugly. If you want to fix it be my guest. Just please be so kind as to send me any and all fixes. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home