Wednesday, September 29, 2004

We both win...

Just got an email from Vonage regarding the fact that one of my referrals signed up using our recommendation. Because of this we get one month's free phone service! And when I say "we" I mean the person that signed up as well as our house! How cool is that?
We're pleased to inform you that one of your friends has signed up for
Vonage service. Remember that with our unique Refer-A-Friend program,
you both win. Not only can you get a free month of service-your friend
does too!

So, if any of you readers out there are wanting to make the leap to VoIP and haven't done so already, shoot me an email or leave a comment on this post, or post something on my wiki, and I'll shoot you a referral.

We've been using Vonage off of our crappy cable modem from Charter for over a year now and we love it. And Jeff raves about it too:
I got my digital phone yesterday – Vonage kicks ass: unlimited calls, local and long distance, for $29.99 a month. And, to make it even better, they have automatic call forwarding and web-based voicemail. Why have I switched to Vonage, you ask; when SBC is so great? Because SBC isn’t great. Lightning struck a neighbors back yard 3 weeks ago and I just 4 days ago got my service back (1 line, that is, the other line was fried by the lightning and SBC wants over $100 to walk into the house and say there is a problem.) The beauty of free market economics: when SBC screws me, SBC stops getting my money.

I've included the quote instead of linking because Jeff does not have permalinks! See Jeff post to his non-blog website. See Jeff code all HTML by hand. Why, Jeff, Why? Jeff needs Movable Type, or WordPress, or b2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home