Tuesday, September 28, 2004

More Audioscrobbler...

In case you can't tell, I'm excited about Audioscrobbler. Looking at their charts the first few waves of music fans that have signed up seem to have pretty eclectic, but recognizable tastes. I'm excited to see Talib Kweli being one of the fastest risers in the group. Good stuff. By the way, new album from him drops today, check it out!

Anyway, not much else to report. I imagine as the service gets more popular, more mainstream stuff will hit the highs. I notice Linkin Park is pretty high up there on the popularity lists. Still, at least now I know that those bands are truly popular, instead of put in place by "pay-for-play" revenue from some record company.

Also, PWEI seems really popular. I'm a little surprised by that actually. Even more surprised that Joi is a fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home