Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Netflix

Over the holidays Audrey and I subscribed to Netflix. So far I like the service, though I still have some fears that I'm going to up my movie watching rate now since new movies just seem to arrive all the time. Still, it cuts down on late fees and DVD purchases so it's a net-positive so far.

It's fun to set up the queue and check and see what's going to arrive next. And the movies typically arrive within a day or two, which is nice.

The other cool thing (and the real point of this post) is the "Friends" feature, where you can see what other movies your friends are watching, etc. If anyone wants to be added to my Friends list (and is a Netflix subscriber) leave a comment and I'll add you.

1 Comments:

Blogger egoodwin said...

I don't think you have to invite me back. But right now the Friends feature is temporarily disabled. I think my two friends may have overloaded the system :) I'll let you know when it comes back online.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home