Friday, March 11, 2005

Don't know what you got til it's gone

Man, I come in this morning, fire up the ole' computer, and discover that Bloglines is down. And the amazing thing is that I start freakin' out! I'm thinking to myself, "How will I ever remember all the sites that I have feeds for?"

Then I take a few deep breaths and remember that the beauty of RSS is that I don't have to worry about it...it'll give me everything I missed when the service comes back online/routes correctly/whatever. It's amazing how a sudden unexpected shift in environments/habits can cause such panics. I mean, I read bloglines in the morning! Doesn't everybody know that? Didn't the internet plan around that?

*Scary*

In other news, I stayed up WAY too late last night and got up WAY too early. Now, my eyes seem to have trouble focusing on the monitor. I hope this goes away soon.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home