Thursday, April 28, 2005

John Wiley banned from Apple stores because of Jobs biography

Ok Apple fan(atics), explain to me how this is somehow a more egalitarian, bohemian hippy company that "understands" my needs and desires more than these guys?

Is it just me or is Apple just trying to piss off their fan base? What I find more amazing is the way the core Apple fans just let this stuff pass by when the same actions from Microsoft would have them in an uproar.

I was all set to invest in a Powerbook (for the first time), but between this, the bait-and-switch tactics on iTunes upgrades, the lawsuits against their own users, and just a general sense of encroaching evil-ness, I think I'll sit on the sidelines for now. I've already got about $40 worth of iTunes mp3s I legititmately purchased that I've been locked out of thanks to their DRM. No sense in going further down the rabbit hole.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, when it comes to ethics and comman decency, Apple's been deep down in the shitter recently. Someone needs to flush that crap and get a clean bowl.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home