Tuesday, April 19, 2005

blogger's been losing posts...

blogger's been spotty over the last few days and has lost two really meaty posts that I had. So, if you're one of the two loyal readers out there who have been wondering over my lack of content, that explains it.

The other reason for the spotty posting is that we just got back from a long weekend of camping on Malaquite Beach over at North Padre with my close friends from college. We took the dogs with us, of course. Unfortunately, though there were many Kodak-worthy moments, the constant wind and sand convinced us to keep the digital cameras at home, so we didn't get any pictures. I need to remember to start bringing disposal cameras in situations like that. We had a great time and it was seriously one of the more relaxing vacations I've taken in a long time.

Lots of stuff has been happening lately, but unfortunately most of it is stuff that I don't feel comfortable blogging about (yet), so I'm going to have to stay relatively silent for the time being.

One thing that I can tell you is that Audrey's finishing up her MBA this May. Only three more weeks left and she'll be done! We're really looking forward to kissing a portion of our household tuition payments goodbye! It seems like University of Houston's been taking most of our income for the better part of 2 years now, so this'll be a nice change of pace. Now, I just have to buckle down for another year and get through and then we'll be home-free.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home