Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Following is NOT a Drill...

After making a public promise to post more I find myself falling down on the job.  The last post was made over a month ago.  Sheesh!  A lot of stuff has been going on here, work has been very busy, and I've had several guests in from out of town over the last few weeks that have kept me away from my little corner of the web.

This week my son and wife are out of town, leaving me to wonder how I stood the quiet of my apartment back in the days when I was single.  Though the quiet was a little disconcerting at first, I have to admit there was a certain thrill I felt when I sat down and read for two hours straight on Monday with no interruptions or pressing matters.

I've decided that quiet time is definitely something that needs to be put into the schedule every once in awhile.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home