Sunday, August 27, 2006

Subjective Universe

Well, I got sick of the general lack of results that my silly objectivist worldview was getting me, so I took Steve's suggestion and started adopting a subjectivist mentality! The results have been outstanding! For instance, I saw this video on psipog.net and got all inspired to practice my psychic skills. I tried and tried and tried and nothing happened. Then I tried one last time and was able to produce this video:




Actually, that's not exactly how it happened. First, I saw the video and thought, "Gee, that looks an awful lot like a magic trick I learned in high school." Then I set up said magic trick and filmed it. And unlike the sample video I do it with the top of the glass in full view. Of course, psipog, the investigatory powerhouse that it is, states on the media page:
Everyone knows that videos and pictures can be faked - please do not go around saying how you think something was faked, there are literally hundreds of ways to fake the files below. With that said; they aren't fake. But draw your own conclusions.

Okay, so my conclusion? They're fakes. By the way, the music in the video is relevant to this post. First person to name the song in the comments section wins my love and respect. Matt's probably most likely to get it.

Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger egoodwin said...

Correct on the song!

You are also wise to suggest I stop using the term objectivist, cuz I don't want the taint of Raynd upon me. Hence forth, I shall refer to myself as an Objectivite! Or maybe just "empiricist."

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home