Thursday, September 02, 2004

Advice for the Italian tourist

This one's for Kinman and I can't vouch for it's authenticity, but after reading two posts about having crappy meals I feel the urge to offer it. A friend of a friend offered me the following advice about finding good food in Rome should I ever find myself there. I offer it to you without any shred of evidence that it's true.
If you can see any of the major landmarks from the restaurant than it's probably not worth eating at. Your best bet is to find places with absolutely no view from any part of the restaurant of St. Peter's, The Sistine Chapel, or any other noteworthy landmark.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 9 because you have a quailty topic.

Free Access To More Information Abouttravel bed

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home