Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Malcolm Gladwell is blogging

I'm not such a huge fan of Gladwell (tho I do like him), but I do know that Cote is, so I thought the following was worth a mention if Michael hadn't seen it yet. Gladwell is now blogging and doing it well. He plans to use his blog as a place for his readers to post criticisms, corrections, and comments about his articles as well as a means to expand on article topics and give more of the filler research that didn't make it to press. via [Infectious Greed]

Technorati Tags: , ,

On an unrelated topic, Cote, now that you have two blogs, which one should we link to when referring to you? Do you want to enhance brand drunkandretired or brand peopleoverprocess? I guess the real question is, who owns peopleoverprocess, you or RedMonk?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Tough times, my friend. Two URLs indeed. I don't have a preference, I say type which ever one is easier ;>

6:50 AM  
Blogger egoodwin said...

You still haven't let us know who owns peopleoverprocess.com, you or RedMonk?

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home